WEDNESDAY, Feb. 21, 330-7
Feb. 22, 10-6
FRIDAY, Feb. 23, 9-5
Every consignor must schedule
a drop off time by
clicking on the DROPOFF/CHECK-IN link from the Item Entry/Tagging homepage***
PLEASE ALLOW at least 30 MINUTES FOR DROPOFF
(IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE)
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT DROPOFF
- All items should be hung (if clothing) and tagged properly. Please refer to the Consignor Info and Tagging Instructions. Items hung incorrectly will need to be re-hung.
- Clothing should be grouped
by gender and size.
- ***VERY IMPORTANT***
Verify that your toys and/or baby equipment items are not on the Consumer Product Safety Commission
(CPSC) recalled product list. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE CPSC'S PRODUCT RECALL LIST (Choose the appropriate item category and click "Find"). At dropoff,
you will need to initial that you have checked and verified that your items are NOT on the CPSC product recall list.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT DROPOFF
- You will bring your items in and hang them on a rack for inspection.
- We will
check items to make sure they are tagged and hung correctly as well as check for stains, etc. that may have been overlooked.
- You will pick up your Presale Passes while your items are being checked.
- Finally, we will need your help to hang your items on the appropriate racks and place your non-hanging items
in the designated bins. (70% consignors)
ALTERNATIVE/CURB-SIDE DROPOFF SERVICE OFFERED (60/40 consignment split).
who would like to dropoff and run, we are planning to offer this service. You will need to contact me via email to schedule
your dropoff. If you would like to take advantage of this service, your consignment percentage will be 60% instead of